- For Pre-Nursery, Nursery on 11th March 2019.
- Class K.G onwards 6th March 2019.
- Pre-Nursery ,Nursery and K.G – 8:30 am To 12:30 pm.
- Class I to VI – 8:30 am to 2:15 pm.
- Children should report to school by 8:20 am.
For your information please note the following:
- Uniform will be available from Public Choice, Sanjauli from the 15th of February, 2019.
- School books will be available at Raj Brothers, Shop no 191/4 Lower Bazaar from 15th February 2019.
- Name and class of the child must be clearly mentioned on books and notebooks. Books and notebooks should be covered with clear plastic sheet.
- Children should report to school in neat and clean uniform and carry a napkin, a water bottle and a handkerchief every day.
- Every child’s birthday will be celebrated in school. Do not send any sweets,chocolates and cake etc for distribution.
- All Saturday will be holidays, for Kindergarten classes.
- For class I onwards, school will remain closed on 2nd and 4th Saturday.
- You are requested to send two tiffins:- a fruit box and sabji -chapati. School does not encourage junk food, so do not send biscuits, chips, chocolates, sweets etc.
- Once your child joins the school, school almanac and fee booklet will be handed over.
- School diary must be signed by you every day.
- All the stationary items and notebooks will be deposited with the class teacher for classes 1,2 & 3 on the first day of the school.